Program Off To Strong Start One Half Year After Launch, White Glove’s And Each Partner’s Clients Receive Discounts For Services
Birmingham, Michigan-based financial advisor marketing firm White Glove announced that 10 firms joined its Resource Partner program designed to provide financial advisors with client service and business growth opportunities. Through the program, which launched in January, White Glove partners with organizations that provide advisor support through education, software solutions, certifications, content and marketing strategies.
White Glove specializes in turnkey client acquisition and engagement services. Through the program, its clients receive discounted services from participating firms, which in return receive discounted White Glove workshop offerings for their clients.
“The Resource Partner program provides outstanding products and services that empower financial advisors to excel and expand their businesses,” said Lara Galloway, White Glove’s SVP of Channel Management. “Together, we are establishing a formidable presence in the financial services marketing segment that enhances strategic credibility while offering exclusive benefits to our clients.”
The 10 firms that joined the Resource Partner program are:
- Advice2Advisors, which provides coaching, training and presentation tools,
- Annuities Genius, a provider of quoting, reports and data for the annuities sales process,
- Asset-Map, which produces visual reports of client financials,
- Ed Slott and Co., which offers IRA expertise and analysis,
- Estate Guru, a provider of estate planning solutions,
- Legacy Leaders Network, which trains business leaders on how to grow and form client relationships,
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, a community for advocacy, education and networking,
- ReminderMedia, a provider of lead generation and client engagement solutions,
- RSSA, which provides Social Security expertise and solutions, and
- Stonewood Financial, a provider of tools, training, marketing and analytics for tax and indexed universal life insurance programs.
White Glove is a portfolio company of Rockbridge Growth Equity. In May, it announced a partnership with Wealthtender, a financial advisor review platform designed for compliance with the SEC’s new marketing rule. In March, it launched a web-based estate planning toolkit and in January, it announced a simplified pricing structure.
Janeesa Hollingshead, Contributing Editor at Wealth Solutions Report, can be reached at email@example.com.