Plus The Latest In Recruiting And Wealthtech News, The Rebranding Of A Wealthtech Innovator, A Partnership Leveraging Testimonials And An Examination Of The Broker Protocol
To My Fellow WSR Community Members:
Regardless of the rise of artificial intelligence, human labor is not going anywhere. Jobs and careers will evolve, but the days when robots produce for the economy while people enjoy art and hobbies will not arrive in this generation. We need unique, skilled human talent to keep our economic engines humming and growing.
How to attract, motivate, develop and retain talent is, of course, a fathomless field of study due not only to the uniqueness of each employee but also to ever-evolving cultural and social settings, industry needs and innovation. This week, we hear from three experts on the links between talent and growth.
In addition, we bring you the latest monthly roundup of top wealthtech news, our Weekly Recruitment Roundup, an exploration of the Broker Protocol, a partnership to generate leads through testimonials and the rebranding of a wealthtech innovator.
This Week’s Issue
Here’s what we have on tap this week:
- Who’s our new Wealthtech Leader of the Month? In Digital Domain, we speak with Tara York, Director of Strategic Initiatives at Luma Financial Technologies. Other Wealthtech Roundup entries include Envestnet revealing three partner integrations, COMPLY releasing a playbook for chief compliance officers, Vestmark rolling out its VAST portfolio management tool, Catchlight launching AI-generated prospect emails, Seeds Investor partnering with Citizen Mint on private impact investments, SYSTM Wealth Solutions hiring a former Envestnet executive and AmeriFlex launching an automated financial planning solution.
- How many teams can one wirehouse lose in a week? In Newsmakers & Roundups, our Weekly Recruitments covers Wealth Enhancement Group acquiring Heacock & Jones Financial Services; Cerity Partners acquiring Jurika, Mills & Keifer; and Merrill Lynch losing three teams. These included Premier Path Wealth Partners launching as an RIA on the Dynasty Financial Partners platform, Burnham Harbor Private Wealth joining Sanctuary Wealth and Barlow Wealth Partners launching as an RIA.
- Is SVB Wealth’s withdrawal from the Broker Protocol a canary in the coalmine? In Upmarket, we explore how the Broker Protocol is serving wealth management now, how it is evolving, whether firms are becoming more aggressive with withdrawals and more. Read insights from Scott Matasar, Member of Matasar Jacobs; Phil Waxelbaum, Founder and Principal of Masada Consulting; and Louis Diamond, President of Diamond Consultants.
- What’s the connection between growth and talent? Also in Upmarket, we explore the interconnection between these two key themes of this week’s DeVoe Elevate conference. Get perspectives from speaker and host David DeVoe, Founder and CEO of DeVoe & Company; Dave Welling, CEO of Mercer Advisors; and one of the keynote speakers, Martine Lellis, Chief Talent and Administrative Officer at Mercer Advisors.
- Which wealthtech firm is rebranding? In Newsmakers & Roundups, Riskalyze announced that it will rebrand as “Nitrogen,” reflecting its evolution into an advisory firm growth platform. With commentary by CEO Aaron Klein and CMO Craig Clark, as well as Cody Foster, CEO of Advisors Excel.
In case you missed it, last week we brought you:
- Which firms are leveraging testimonials for lead generation? In Wallet Share, marketing firm White Glove and online advisor review platform Wealthtender teamed up to leverage client testimonials to generate leads and conversions. White Glove’s Senior Vice President of Channel Management, Lara Galloway and Brian Thorp, CEO and Founder of Wealthtender, comment.
Let us know your ideas, questions for experts and suggestions.
Keep up with our latest news and insights on LinkedIn, and join the discussion!
Have a great week!
Larry Roth, CEO
Wealth Solutions Report