New Look-and-Feel and Enhanced Website Functionality, Driven By Reader Feedback
To my fellow members of the WSR community:
You asked for it, and you got it – I’m thrilled to share the enhancements we’ve made to the look, feel and functionality of Wealth Solutions Report in this week’s issue!
It’s hard to believe that our initial launch was just under three months ago. But during this time, we’ve taken our commitment to being extremely responsive to our readers very seriously. The new-and-improved user experience that you see with this issue very much reflects that commitment.
But while we’re excited about WSR’s summer facelift, we’re even more excited about the quality and relevance of our original content, which we’ve delivered each week since our launch.
For this week:
- By popular acclaim, our latest Point – Counterpoint is all about crypto. Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth debates Robert Cruz of Smarsh on the following: “Fears of new crypto regulations being overly complex, costly and burdensome are overblown.” Be sure to vote on the perspective you support – The debate’s winner will be declared in 30 days!
- Our Words in Edgewise section dives deep on the issue of why RIAs are perceived to be far better positioned to grow than IBDs, by way of a profile on Nathan Stibbs, President of Continuum Advisory, LLC.
- This week’s Upmarket section explores why legacy planning isn’t just for wealthy clients by way of Ed Harrington of Oppenheimer’s Private Client Division.
- In honor of Pride Month, our latest On The Rise section features recent WSR financial advisor reader survey results on how to best serve LGBT clients, along with thoughts from executives at forward-thinking RIA firms on best practices in this regard.
- In Health & Wealth, Chris Paulitz of the Financial Services Institute spotlights a recent Supreme Court ruling that means the Affordable Care Act isn’t going away – And what that means for independent financial advisors seeking healthcare insurance for themselves, their colleagues and family members.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to shout from the rooftops how grateful I am to the WSR editorial team that I’ve assembled, and their incredible work: Janeesa Hollingshead, our senior editor, with James Miller, contributing editor, as well as Michael Madden, contributing editor.
Most importantly, my deepest thanks to the WSR community for your ongoing support and interest. Each week, we’ve seen exponentially more engagement and activity across our website, e-blasts and social media posts. Please continue to let us know what you like, what you’d like to see more of and share the content that resonates with you across your personal and professional networks.
Larry Roth, CEO
Wealth Solutions Report